The ICT conference brings together industrialist, leading researchers, government agencies, private sectors, development experts, stakeholders including decision-makers with immense interest in using ICT for sustainability of social, political, and economic development. The conference will focus around innovation of technology, its contribution towards human development, its socio-economic impact and regulatory aspects.
Main objective of the conference is to bring all stakeholders to a single platform to discuss about philosophical as well as technical perspective of use of ICT to improve transparency, accountability and effectiveness of public institution and increasing effective participation of people in the decision making. The main objective of the conference is to aware stakeholders and create plan of action about the Digital Nepal.
- Find innovative ways to solve major challenges facing society in a shorter period with fewer resources
- Aware grass root people or base of Nation about opportunities for Nepal to participate in the global economy
- Aware people about the contribution of ICT for the economic growth.
- To Provide Knowledge about the Importance of ICT.
- To provide knowledge Digital Framework and mechanisms and the technical expertise to design and build secure information systems in the future.
- To disseminate knowledge about global societal and ethical context within which to apply their technical expertise on their business.
- To educate and explore about critical infrastructure and protection.
- To educate about the Digital system and its importance
- To educate about the use of digital payment system.
- To educate about the uses of ICT in each sector for enabling the services.